Thursday, March 5, 2009

Turn to...


During those times when I am feeling low

I turn to Jesus!


When I feel the people who matter are no longer there for me

I turn to Jesus!


When I am tired and not in the mood to talk to anyone

I talk to Jesus


I can go on and on.


Unless you come into the realm of God's Glory through Salvation by Grace through Faith in Christ Jesus, you will think I am being stupid. The Bible says the Word of God is foolish to him who does not know God. I prefer to be stupid to the world and intelligent in the presence of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Blessed among the blessed.


Friends, have you thought of giving your life to God? He is there for you always... but life is too short! Take that step of faith, and let the Lord guide you.


He loves you

Jesus loves you

Turn to Jesus!

2 comments:

mabsfominyen said...

Amen! He truely loves us!
Nice one there.I just got up from sleep and this is what my eyes fell on. Very inspiring indeed!

PreXav said...

He makes our day, all days...