Friday, November 14, 2014

Desire is...

That is my profile for this month – Desire is… I was inspired by words written by my beloved brother, my mentor, on his profile on a social media page. He wrote: DESIRE IS THE STARTING POINT OF SUCCESS. The first thing that will contribute to reaching your goal is that you simply want to reach it badly enough. You must learn how to desire with sufficient intensity to be successful.
I have mentioned in previous articles things get done in my life before the deadlines I set for myself, most often with less effort and lesser contributing factors that I envisaged at the starting point. Does that reflect how much I desired those things? Did I desire with sufficient intensity and wanted it so badly that forces of nature combined with spiritual forces thrust me to my goal at a speed faster than the change in velocity at my starting point? Is this what is called luck? Then I have had more lucks than I deserve. Were those my 15 minutes of charm? Then 15 minutes in H Jackson Brown Jr’s world is like 15 years in mine.
‘You can get by on charm for about 15 minutes. After that, you better know something’ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

It must have been DESIRE –
“Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” Napoleon Hill


There is one thing I desire this month, I’ll let you know when I get it.

No comments: